SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We’re looking for a bold creative who isn’t afraid to think outside of the box and drive the visual identity of a brand or a campaign. We want someone who thrives on collaboration, is highly curious, and is always looking for ways to take their skills to the next level. We’re seeking a Senior Graphic Designer that can really elevate our clients’ experience through thoughtful design and meaningful connections. Does this sound like you? If so, Postern–a growing full-service marketing agency with a forward thinking culture–might be the right fit for you! Apply today to join our dynamic team of creatives as we serve a unique client base from a variety of industries.
The desired candidate will have 4+ years of relevant experience in producing and overseeing the creation of print and digital work. They must be skilled not only in design concepts and best practices, but the candidate must also be able to work directly with clients to ensure work is brought to fruition with the clients’ goals, priorities, and key audiences in mind. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating strategically effective designs across a variety of marketing platforms, including logos, brochures, publications, advertisements, digital initiatives, and more. Prior work within an agency environment managing multiple clients simultaneously is essential to the success of this role.
- Communicate and facilitate the design direction and creation of deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for a wide range of clients
- Collaborate internally as well as with clients to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms
- Reviewing the work of junior designers to give guidance and feedback
- Ensuring client’s brand identity are developed and maintained
- Using their strong eye for aesthetics and visual details to ensure a quality final product
- Maintaining high standards of quality and making sure only the best work is released to the employer or client
- Collaborating across the organization to drive up standards of creativity
- Maintain relationships with vendors including providing specifications for project needs and seeing projects to completion with outside vendors
Essential Job Requirements:
- 4+ years of relevant graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace Suite
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas and present ideas to groups internally and externally
- Takes initiative, anticipates problems, and develops and presents well-researched and thought-out solutions
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to participate and contribute to a space for creativity, ideation, collaboration, fun, and learning
- Strong self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically and creatively to develop meaningful solutions
- Attend and network at industry, community, and business events to build relationships
- Ability to complete multiple projects on schedule and under budget
- Knowledge of project management to effectively complete projects on schedule
- Ability to independently handle multiple, simultaneous, varied assignments and meet tight deadlines, while providing a consistent level of quality and accuracy
- Comfort level in discussing the company’s value and their value with clients
- Committed to professional growth and development
Benefits: Competitive pay, healthcare, vision, dental and life insurance (with matching), healthcare savings account, and retirement benefits (with matching).
This position is full-time. Our office is a hybrid workplace at which we work 3 days in the office at our Frederick, Maryland location and 2 days remotely.